NHS/ hospital security
RICHVIVE SECURITY LTD COMPANY ##with professional SIA officers##
Richvive healthcare officers services provide 24/7 hours manned guarding and customer service support within nhs, private hospital , care homes and doctors surgeries.
Our uniformed officers are an integral part of your safety measures, providing reassurance and resilience. Our healthcare staff provides an extremely flexible service meeting the requirements within various care.
To provide an immediate response to ensure patient, staff and visitors safety, the healthcare security officers roles and responsibilities can include:
* patrols of the hospital grounds
* response to problematic patients where ward staff require assistance
* management of keys
* locking/unlocking of keys access points
* detecting criminal activity
* daily occurrences log completion
* CCTV operation
* reporting of unattended or suspicious packages/vehicle
* escorting of staff on/off site when required
* public car parks.
With a diverse range of daily occurrences our professional officers are dynamic in their approach, enabling a professional outcome to a vast spectrum of challenges.
#24/7 hours 365days a year to response #